Electronics Engine Applications Engineer
Up to £33.00 per hour LTD
An Electronics Engine Applications Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
You will join an Engine Systems and software team who are responsible for development and implementation of electrical and electronic control systems for diesel engines.
The successful candidate will be working on a several projects to develop software that meets both regulatory and customer requirements..
This is a key role within the Electronic Engine Applications team and entails proactively working with other Electronics team members and with development partners to:
- Define the functional requirements of the engine electronic application features
- Coordinate with software developers to develop the relative application features
- Define verification plans, perform and document the verification results
- Provide technical support to queries related to functionality
- Investigate /Analyse / troubleshoot / resolve any reported quality issues.
- Raise and propose changes or improvements to related development processes.
- Review and support technical publications, ensuring that technical contents are relevant and correct.
- Participate in, and maintain, related FMEA elements
Must Have' key skills and competencies for this role
- Degree-qualified engineer with experience in the broad range of activities involved in the development of Electronic Engine, machine or automotive control systems.
- Demonstrated experience of:
- Actively collecting and developing customer requirements
- Documenting technical specifications
- Defining electronic features and coordinating the development of them.
- Completion of initial verification testing of features
- Participation in FMEA development
- Good Electrical and Electronic knowledge with 'fault finding' capability
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.