about 2 months ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires an entry level / graduate Electronics Design Engineer to join a cutting edge technology company based in Worcestershire.
My client is the world leading developer of patent protected high-performance equipment. The company has grown substantially over the last 16 years and, continuing that path of success is now developing an exciting new range of intelligent products.
We are seeking an Electronics Design Engineer to join our small, close-knit team.
- Dynamic and driven Electronics Design Engineer
- Able and happy to be part of a team or work independently
- Range of new product development experience
- Methodical and rigorous approach to achieving tasks and objectives
- Committed to delivery
- Positive, enthusiastic and open-minded
- Lead by example
- Absolute attention to detail
- Pride in work
- Execute duties at highest quality
1.2 Typical Achievements
- Developed a range of electronic boards (Embedded software experience an advantage)
1.3 Skills & Qualifications
- Good Degree in Electronics Engineering or similar/related.
- Knowledge and experience in the specification, design and development of analogue, digital and mixed-signal circuits and products.?
- Experience with PCB and Schematic Design (Preferably Altium)
- Working with mechanical designers in 3D CAD to develop products
- Working closely with embedded software programmers to develop digital electronics
- Strong bench test, debugging and prototyping skills, use of complex test equipment?
- Able to design and lead test procedures for evaluating sensors
- Knowledge of wireless networking, Ethernet, CAN and other bus protocols
- Clear & concise report writing
- Good written and spoken communications
Non- essential but desirable
- Knowledge with Python and Linux Environments
- Knowledge and experience with EMC design
- Experience with version control
- Design for manufacture and test
To specify/develop products to an agreed requirement within agreed timescales; support products and provide relevant information to the production department
- Development of electronic circuits to agreed requirements
- Generation of product test and verification/validation information and reports.
- Support physics experiments by providing hardware solutions
- Compile product data and test procedures for Production.
- Provide high quality product design services to the company.
- Provide electronic domain expertise to the company.
- Provide product designs that fulfil their requirement specifications.
- Provide high quality information to the Production Engineering department.
- To work in a proactive and independent manner, working on own initiative.
High Impact tasks
- Deliver projects on time and on specification
- Input into product requirement and functional specifications.
- Produce product schematics and PCB layouts.
(The following list is not intended as an exhaustive list for the role, but as a guideline to the typical activities).
1. Co-ordinate the building of prototype designs.
2. Co-ordinate the prototype testing of new designs.
3. Write product type test and production type test procedures.
4. Assist in the design of production test equipment.
The company is a high-technology venture-capital backed company. Benefits are competitive and in line with qualifications and experience. This is a great opportunity to be involved at the start and really develop the way the company uses software to provide globally competitive leading-edge products.
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.