An Electronics Design Engineer is required to join a growing, niche engineering company that specialise in the design and manufacture of environmental monitoring and detection systems. Successful applicants will be from an electronics design background in a high integrity industry.
The successful applicant will be involved in the development of both analogue and digital electronics.
Electronics Design Engineer- Key Responsibilities
- Design of analogue and digital electronics from conception to completion.
- Follow hardware process and ensure designs and products are compliant with the relevant quality standards.
- Project planning and implementation.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Electronics Design Engineer
- Significant electronic design experience of analogue and digital components.
- Good grasp of PCB layouts.
- Design of embedded circuits and microcontrollers.
- Experience of using ORCAD circuit design tools or similar.
This is an excellent opportunity for an electronics specialist to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this West Midlands based company will offer you:
· Competitive salary DOE
· Private healthcare
· Superb benefits package including flexible working
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Electronics Design Engineer, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.