Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Daresbury, Warrington
Industry/Sector: Electronic Engineering
My client is looking for an Electronics Design Engineer who can provide support in the development and design of new products and solutions.
My client is an engineering company developing solutions for challenging applications in the most demanding environments. The company has developed a world class command of actuator technology and a deep understanding of user requirements. The new candidate will be joining a strong, highly motivated and successful team, who will play a critical role in the progression of the business. We are looking for an extremely motivated candidate, a highly enthusiastic individual who is passionate about their work and can develop and grow within the role.
As an Electronics Design Engineer, you will be required to:
- Provision of design, technical support and commissioning of Electronic control systems
- Conceptual design, development, prototyping and testing of new electronic control products and associated firmware
- Translation of customer specification into designs for electronic and control products
- Continuous improvement of existing products
- Provision of technical support to internal and external needs on new and existing products through appropriate means
- Liaison with suppliers on technical aspects of integration of new products into product range
The Electronics Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Thorough understanding of fundamentals of electronic design, both analogue and digital
- Good understanding of PCB layout including high speed designs and EMC
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both written and orally and to work effectively with third parties to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
- Qualified in an electronic engineering discipline
- Extensive experience in a commercial design environment
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience of electronics and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electronics Design Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .