An Electronics Design Engineer is required to join a successful technology development company that specialise in the design and build of high-performance printed circuit boards and electronics.
The electronics engineer will responsible for designing analogue and digital electronics across the aerospace, medical and automotive sectors.
Electronics Design Engineer- Key Responsibilities
- Analogue and digital electronics design.
- Creation of Gerber PCB diagrams.
- Programming embedded systems and micro-controllers.
- Schematic and PCB design.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Electronics Design Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Electronics design experience using Altium or similar software.
- Some experience or knowledge of EMC testing on complex electronics.
- Knowledge of C or C+ programming for embedded software for 32bit micro-controllers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an electronics graduate with some practical experience to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Warwickshire based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Flexible working hours.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Electronics Design Engineer please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.