4 months ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are looking for an Electronics Design Engineer for a Cambridge Medical Device company. The Electonics Design Engineer will be working on new product development ,they will provide electronic design expertise on systems/products from concept to manufacture and test and have previous experience working on the full lifecycle.
- Provide electronic engineering from concept to manufacture and test.
- Design analogue and digital circuits and monitors including temperature control.
- Firmware able.
- Lead the design of electronic sub-systems
- Perform circuit-level design and simulation.
- Work as part of a team and perform electronic design, analysis and test.
- Prepare presentation material and reports to a high standard for all phases of the project.
- Support handover from design to production.
- Work with Business Development and Engineering team members to support new opportunities and generate solutions.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronics Design Engineers should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0) 07947 342 592 or by emailing their CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.