2 months ago
Electronics Design Engineer
£Neg/Hr (Inside IR35)
A Electronics Design Engineer is required to support the electrical team to deliver projects, through the development of electronic systems and products. Candidates with experience of designing and developing equipment, and test procedures, who can own the set up and test of electronics systems would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a leading technology and engineering services business, based in Wantage, requires a proactive Electronics Design Engineer to be responsible for full life cycle design of electronic products. As a Electronics Design Engineer you will be required to:
- Board level electronics design and debug (OrCAD, Altium or similar)
- Analogue and digital electronics design
- Low power SMPS design
- Conduct reliability analysis
The Electronics Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified, or other equivalent qualification, ideally in an engineering subject
- Knowledge or experience with power electronics, high voltage systems desirable
- Firmware development in C/VHDL desirable
- Experience of highly regulated industry such as aerospace or automotive (ISO26262 or DO-254 type)
- Strong background in documentation for product certification
- Knowledge of requirement capture platform such as Polarian, DOORS or similar
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in Hardware/Software DFMEA to be involved in a diverse range of projects. In return for your experience, this Wantage based technology and engineering service business will offer you:
- £Neg/Hr (Inside IR35)
- Initial 12 month contract
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Electronics Design Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electronics Design Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.