Job title: Automotive Electronics and Software Engineer
Hourly Rate: £26.00 - £30.44ph
An Electronics and Software Engineer is required with knowledge of customer facing technologies such as displays and switch control panels to support project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon requires an Engineer who has experience of factory deliverables such as GRADE, RMDV, AIMS & WERS on a contract basis. As a Electronics and Software Engineer you will be required to:
- To specify and deliver instrument clusters into our new vehicle programmes.
- Responsible for a multitude of customer facing technologies such as displays, switch control panels, instrument cluster and head up displays.
The should have the following skills or experience:
- Automotive software, functionality, and networks & diagnostics
- Requirements management and functional specification authoring
- Project delivery through managing multiple requirements and interfaces, and reporting
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have sound knowledge of automotive Electrical systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electronics and software Engineer Power Engineer role (34437) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.