Title: Automotive Electronics and Software Engineer
Salary Range: £31.06/hr
Division: Electrical Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
The User Controls, Climate, and Driver Information (UCIC) section of Electrical Engineering is responsible for a multitude of customer facing technologies such as displays, switch control panels, instrument cluster and head up displays.
Within this group the Driver Information Team are looking to recruit an experienced Automotive Electronics and Software Engineer to specify and deliver instrument clusters into our new vehicle programmes. This is a great opportunity for an engineer with the right skills and approach to come and work in a fast paced, exciting environment at Gaydon and have a positive impact on our Customers experience.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Automotive software, functionality, and networks & diagnostics
- Requirements management and functional specification authoring
- Project delivery through managing multiple requirements and interfaces, and reporting
- Track record in delivery of automotive electronics / software projects
- Leadership and be an active Team Member in a multi discipline team
- Maintain control and progress on all of the factory deliverables such as GRADE, RMDV, AIMS, WERS etc and ensure on time delivery to gateways
- Be able to manage the multiple demands of workload both within the team and the supplier base
- Have a sound knowledge of automotive electrical systems / components / feature delivery
- Proactive in using problem solving and failure mode avoidance tools and techniques
- Support and report out to the relevant programmes and Electrical project reviews as required
Already working on and delivering instrument cluster or displays projects. To have worked within tier 1 or OEM. Up to date knowledge of CAN and scripting tools used for module development, programming, diagnostics "
Degree in Electronics / Software / Systems Engineering or equivalent
If you are interested apply now!