Job title: Electronics and Software Engineer
Hourly Rate: £26- £28.60ph
An Electronics and Software Engineer is required with sound knowledge of automotive electrical systems and components to support project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon requires an Electronics and software Engineer with good understanding of CAN and scripting tools used for module development, programming and diagnostics on a contract basis.
The Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Automotive software, functionality, and networks & diagnostics
- Requirements management and functional specification authoring
- Project delivery through managing multiple requirements and interfaces, and reporting
- An active Team Member in a multi discipline team
- Maintain control and progress on all of the factory deliverables
- Be able to manage the multiple demands of workload both within the team and the supplier base
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role (34437) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.