Electronics & Electrical Expert Engineer - R00008010
An Electronics & Electrical Expert Engineer is required with knowledge of the electrical architecture of modern vehicle electronics and experience of fault finding.
This company based in Cranfield requires an Electronics & Electrical Expert Engineer with experience in Harness layout and power distribution validation for a new contract role. As an Electronics & Electrical Expert Engineer you will be required to:
- Understand electrical theory and the operation of electronic devices
- Be able to risk assess software modifications and develop appropriate test plans
- Understand network communications and multiple bus principles (CAN, LIN)
- Be able to operate CANalyzer software or similar and interpret the results
- Be able to follow system circuit diagrams and identify electrical connections
- Be able to demonstrate and have practical experience in problem solving tools and techniques
- Be conversant with digital oscilloscopes, and basic electrical test equipment.
The Electronics & Electrical Expert Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Be degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline
- Valid UK driving licence is a must.
- Have fluent written and verbal English language capability.
- Have specialist experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Harness layout and power distribution validation
- EMC and vehicle reliability validation
- Body electronics validation
- Vehicle Diagnostics validation
- HUD Meter and cluster systems validation
- Audio and Infotainment systems validation
- Automated Parking systems validation
- Have knowledge of the electrical architecture of modern vehicle electronics and experience of fault finding.
- Competent with PC applications including Microsoft excel and Microsoft project.
- Have ability to prioritise and multitask between multiple projects simultaneously
- Be self motivating and self managing. Pro-active. Positive. Energetic personality and flexible regarding working practice and working hours.
- Be able to travel abroad, typically a few days to 2 weeks, but on rare occasions travel may be longer periods and or at short notice.
If you have any questions about the Electronics & Electrical Expert Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship