- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 10 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60293
Electronic Validation Engineer (Machine Systems)
Up to £36/hr - Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity to join the team who contribute to the design and development of electrical and electronic control systems for our clients machines designed and produced in Europe.
The successful candidate will be working to develop and execute verification test plans using dSPACE or National Instruments hardware-in-the-loop for new generations of machines utilising some of the latest electronic hardware and technologies.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Degree-qualified engineer with experience in HIL/SIL validation and verification
- Prior experience of development of automated software test plans using dSPACE Automation Desk or Labview Veristand
- Prior experience of integration of plant models used in HiL closed-loop testing
- Validation Experience
- Off-highway machine control system development experience (or comparable experience with automotive, marine or military vehicle control systems)
- J1939 CAN/Ethernet System experience
- Vector CANape/CANalyzer or similar experience
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.