about 1 year ago
Job Title: Electronics Systems Integration Engineer (Contract)
Location: - Peterborough
Salary Range £30.50-£38.50 /hr (as a Ltd Co.)
You must be elligible to work in the UK
Infotainment/Interior features systems integration V&V position.
The Innovation & Technology Development team offers some of the most exciting engineering roles within the Our Client's global organisation. Working on the integration of electronic and electrical systems within multiple Our Client's products provides the opportunity to work with multiple disciplines within the organisation.
The integration of the latest Electronics and Electrical technology helps differentiate Our Client's products from its competitors by enabling exceptional performance and value to the customer. Our engine systems control air and fuel delivery with millisecond precision to maximise performance and minimise exhaust emissions. Our integrated machine systems control all aspects of construction machine operation (engine, transmission, hydraulic systems), provide the human-machine interface (operator controls and information displays), and constantly monitor and communicate position, operation, diagnostic and prognostic information to enable machine automation, improved productivity and enhanced serviceability.
The Advanced Components & Technologies (AC&T) division, based in Peterborough (UK), have an exciting opportunity to join the team to contribute to the design and development of electrical and electronic control systems for Our Client's machines designed and produced in Europe.
The successful candidate will be working on a multitude of development projects to develop systems that meet the both regulatory and customer requirements. The successful candidate will work on new generations of machines utilising some of the latest electronic hardware and technologies.
Must Have' key skills and competencies for this role
- Degree-qualified engineer with experience in the broad range of systems engineering activities involved in the development of machine control systems.
- Demonstrated experience of:
- Collecting customer requirements
- Documenting technical specifications
- Developing electronic features and integrating them into machine software
- Completion of initial verification testing of feature
- Participation in FMEA development
Desirable' key skills and competencies for this role
- Off-highway machine control system development experience (or comparable experience with automotive, marine or military vehicle control systems)
- Requirements management (DOORS, Teamcenter etc.)
- NI test bench experience (Labview/Veristand)
- J1939 CAN/Ethernet System experience
- Vector CANape/CANalyzer or similar experience
- Skills and competencies not required for this role
Environment / Current Team Specifics
Office based role
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now, or email or call on 01384 446145