A Systems Engineer is required to join the Hardware Engineering Team within a market leading Innovative aerospace technology company that specialise in high-performance sensing, monitoring, power and motion systems. The Systems Engineer will have technical expertise in the development of digital, analogue or power electronic systems and subsystems in Military, Defence, Aerospace or high integrity, safety critical industries.
As a Systems Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Development and Qualification of Avionics systems as per DO-254, DO-160.
- Developing hardware, using microprocessor and FPGA architecture, from concept to qualification.
- Participating in preparing for and supporting audits for Complex Hardware (DO254)
- Verification and Validation procedures.
The Systems Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- Basic programming skills in C
- Expertise in electronics systems engineering, working with digital signal processors (DSP) / debuggers, emulators, oscilloscopes and RF devices.
- Software and Hardware experience in a safety critical sector.
- Good knowledge of real-time embedded systems.
- Experience with requirements management, configuration management and problem reporting tools.
Interviews for the Systems Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
Security Clearance may be required for this role due to the nature of the products involved.
If interested in this role then please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or apply directly.