£25 - 30 per hour
about 1 month ago
Electronic System Integration Engineer (Machine Systems)
Contract - Up to £30.00 per hour - Umbrella or PAYE
12 months initial
Peterborough (Flexible working)
An exciting opportunity to contribute to the design and development of electrical and electronic control systems for our client's wheeled excavator machines developed and produced in Europe.
The successful candidate will be working on a multitude of development projects to develop systems that meet the both regulatory and customer requirements. The successful candidate will work on a new generation of machines utilising some of the latest electronic hardware and technologies.
Requires demonstrated experience of:
- Collecting customer requirements
- Documenting technical specifications
- Developing electronic features and integrating them into machine software
- Completion of verification testing of features
- Participation in FMEA development
- Functional safety
To apply for this position you MUST have some of the following:
- Degree-qualified engineer with experience in the broad range of systems engineering activities involved in the development of machine control systems
- Off-highway machine control system development experience (or comparable experience with automotive, marine or military vehicle control systems)
- Requirements management (DOORS, Teamcenter etc.)
- NI test bench experience (Labview/Veristand)
- J1939 CAN/Ethernet System experience
- Vector CANape/CANalyzer or similar experience
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.