£30 - £45 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Job title: Electronic Software Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £45.00 per hour LTD
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, UK
Industry: Off Highway - Diesel Engines
An Electronic Software Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The successful applicant will join a team responsible for machine control system development for all European designed off highway machines and will be heavily involved in the design and development of the control systems.
Must Have' key skills and competencies for this role
- Good technical background (good technical degree preferred in mechanical, electronic, electrical, control systems or automotive engineering) though other qualifications / experience will be considered.
- Matlab, Simulink and Stateflow experience
- Knowledge / experience of vehicle control systems and / or the development process for real-time control systems.
- Ability to translate customer requirements and objectives into production-ready software models.
- Ability to document complex technical concepts accurately and concisely.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong customer focus.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.