£30k - 38k per year
9 months ago
Electronic Repair Engineer
Salary £30000 - £38000/annum, Pension, Overtime, Life Assurance, Sick Pay Scheme
Location - Stoke
An Electronic Repair Engineer is required for a company that provide Industrial equipment repair and servicing. The role will focus on fault finding and repairing equipment to component level.
As an Electronic Repair Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Diagnose and fault find to component level
- Repair and testing of various OEM’s products; for example: (Siemens, Fanuc, Indramat, Allen Bradley and Control Techniques)
- Reverse engineer
- Interpret drawings and connection details
- Site work including retrofitting
- Provide after care support to customers
- Plan with team members work schedules, performance measures and resource requirements which will ensure team targets will be achieved
- Agree with team members the allocation of tasks, rotating responsibilities as appropriate to achieve flexibility and the best use of the skills and capabilities of team members
To be successful as an Electronic Repair Engineer you should have the following skills:
- A successful track record within the repair industry
- Ability to interpret diagrams
- Fault find PCBs to Component level
- Ability to solder through hole and/or surface mount PCB's.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for anyone looking for a new role as an Electronic Repair Engineer, in return you will be offered:
- Good salary, overtime and call out rates
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance and Company Sick Pay Scheme
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electronic Repair Engineer role, please contact Colin Reeves at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 121.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.