about 2 months ago
Electronic Hardware Design Engineers - Multiple roles - Lincoln - £ Competitive DOE
We have a requirement for multiple vacancies for Electronic Hardware design engineers of differing backgrounds and abilities to provide services to one of our major UK clients. The roles include general electronics hardware design, mixed signal and high-speed digital designers, power electronics designers, microwave and radar and antenna designers. We also have openings for production support engineers for new product introduction.
As Electronic Hardware Engineer – your role is likely to include:
- Supporting design and manufacturing teams.
- Supporting development tests, calibration and validation processes
- Technical assessment of system / sub-systems
As Electronic Hardware Engineer you will have
- Experience in some of the following areas would be beneficial: high-speed digital design experience of working with multi-gigabit interfaces, mixed signal design, including with complex analog and digital sub-systems. Power electronics design, both isolated and non-isolated power design experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good Communication in English (oral & written) & Interpersonal skills
- Good experience in writing technical documentation
- Familiar with current industry standard CAD tools
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience of solving problems in a design and development context
- 2:1 or better Electronics Engineering degree or related science
- Experience in electronics design and development projects
- The ability to able to obtain SC clearance is required.
- Current valid SC clearance would be an advantage
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronic Hardware Design Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.