Our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer of innovative safety-critical control systems based in Dorset, requires an Electronic Engineer to provide support to in-service programmes.
The Electronic Engineer should be proficient in the analysis and diagnostics of both analogue and digital electronics.
The Electronic Engineer will have a strong analogue and power electronics background, combined with previous military aerospace experience, and will be responsible for improving the team's capability in this area.
Key Responsibilities of the Electronic Engineer will include:
- Providing specialist electronics support to the Aftermarket team
- Maintaining and developing the hardware legacy support database
- Providing support to the hardware development department
- Sharing technical expertise with the wider engineering team
Key Skills and Experience required for the Electronic Engineer:
- Degree qualified in Electronics or other relevant subject
- Avionics hardware development experience
- Experience of obsolescence management tools such as Silicon
- Analogue, digital and power experience
- Cadstar for PCB design, LT Spice for simulation or equivalent
We anticipate that demand for this opportunity will be high, so if you feel that you meet the key criteria required for the Electronic Engineer, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.