£25 - 30 per hour
4 months ago
Electronic Engine Systems Engineer
Up to £30.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
An Electronic Engine Systems Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
This role is the key technical support for the Electronic system. It entails proactively working with other Electronics team members and with development partners to:
- Provide technical support to queries related to pinouts, schematic questions, software functionality
- Investigate /Analyse / troubleshoot/ coordinate resolution of any reported quality issues.
- Support development and engine facility technical queries
- Raise and propose changes or improvements to components/system or processes.
- Create or modify software flashfiles based on approved requests and guidance from the Technical Lead. No software coding experience is necessary as this is a configuration task.
- Participate in, and maintain, the FMEA
- Maintain & develop validation test plans for both software and electronic hardware.
- Review and support technical publications, ensuring that systems' technical contents are relevant and correct.
- Create and maintain system architecture diagrams and schematics.
- Participate in the definition of the Electronic system architecture, and of the selection of Electronic components.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Electronic knowledge
- Working knowledge of software functionality.
- CANape and CANalyzer - used similar tools and willing to learn.
- Need to be proactive.
- Great communication and team work skills. Building strong working relationships.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.