Electronic Design Engineer
A new Electronics Design Engineer is required to join an established and growing company. The new candidate will be joining a strong, highly motivated and successful team, who will play a critical role in the progression of the business. As part of the R&D Team, dedicated to pushing their business forward, you will support in the provision of design, technical support and commissioning of electronic control systems utilising our brand new R&D rapid prototyping and testing facilities. We are looking for an extremely motivated candidate, a highly enthusiastic individual who is passionate about their work and can develop and grow within the role.
The role of Electronics Design Engineer will include the following:
- Conceptual design, development, prototyping and testing of new electronic control products and associated firmware.
- Translation of customer specification into designs for electronic and control products.
- Continuous improvement of existing products.
- Provision of technical support for both internal and external customers on both new and existing products.
- Liaison with suppliers on technical aspects of integration of new products into product range.
- Compile technical information for technical updates, CE files and product installation and operating manuals.
The suitable candidate for Electronic Design Engineer will need to possess the following competences:
- Experience coding in embedded C for microcontrollers.
- Good understanding of electronics (including design for EMC and volume production / test).
- Experience working in an Embedded Design role.
- Defining & specifying product requirements.
- Experience of Visual Studio and C# would be advantageous.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Embedded C and firmware and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electronics Design Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.