Embedded Design Engineer
Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire
Industry/ Sector: Automation
A new Embedded Design Engineer is required within an established and growing company. The new candidate will be joining a strong, highly motivated and successful team, who will play a critical role in the progression of the business. We are looking for an extremely motivated candidate, a highly enthusiastic individual who is passionate about their work and can develop and grow within the role.
The role of the Embedded Design Engineer will include the following:
- Provision of design, technical support and commissioning of Electronic control systems
- Conceptual design, development, prototyping and testing of new electronic control products and associated firmware
- Translation of customer specification into designs for electronic and control products
- Continuous improvement of existing products
- Provision of technical support to internal and external needs on new and existing products through an appropriate means
- Liaison with suppliers on technical aspects of integration of new products in to product range
- Design, development and testing of product firmware and software requirement
- Good understanding of electronics (including design for EMC and volume production / test).
- Around 3-5 years plus, working in an Embedded Design role
- Experience coding in embedded C for micro-controllers
- Defining & specifying product requirements
- Modern Client & server side Web development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of embedded design and programming and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Embedded Design Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .