£20 - 30 per hour
Electronic Controls Engineer
Up to £30.00 per hour Umbrella/PAYE
Off Highway - Electronic Control Systems
An Electronic Controls Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The successful applicant for this position will join a Machine Systems team, who are responsible for machine control system development for our clients machines and will be heavily involved in the design and development of the control systems.
This position offers the opportunity to work on cutting edge machine control system technologies.
- Development and evolution of software models using Matlab Simulink and Stateflow
- Development of test harness to enable automated HIL verification of control models
- Troubleshoot and resolve electronics / control system issues encountered during build and test of machines. Interface between user areas and electronics system development engineers to implement solutions to affected users.
- Conduct control system tuning/calibration activities on test bench or on machine to achieve desired system performance.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Good technical background (good technical degree preferred in mechanical, electronic, electrical, control systems or automotive engineering) though other qualifications / experience will be considered.
- Matlab Simulink and Stateflow experience
- Knowledge / experience of vehicle control systems and / or the development process for real-time control systems.
- Ability to translate customer requirements and objectives into production-ready software models.
- Autosar knowledge/experience
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.