over 2 years ago
Electronic and Electrical Architecture Expert Engineer - China - £ Highly Competitive DOE
An Electronic and Electrical Architecture Expert Engineer is required for China's largest SUV and pickup manufacturer. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly skilled Expert Engineer to influence a portfolio of advanced vehicles. In addition the successful candidate will receive an outstanding remuneration package and relocation support for this China-based role.
As Electronic and Electrical Architecture Expert Engineer you will deliver advanced engineering solutions, of the highest standard, to fast-paced and technically-challenging projects.
As Electronic and Electrical Architecture Expert Engineer - you will be required to
- Understand the development trends and state-of-the-art of automotive electronic control technology, and define the functions of the vehicle electrical and electronic system according to vehicle and regulatory requirements.
- Hold responsibility for the design of the vehicle electrical and electronic architecture program, formulate evaluation algorithms and evaluation indicators, write technical requirements for vehicle-level electrical systems, and release vehicle architecture plans.
- Formulate vehicle-level electrical standards and specifications, be responsible for solving the problems related to the electrical structure of the vehicle, and summarise the development experience and lessons, and improve the electrical structure FMEA
As Electronic and Electrical Architecture Expert Engineer - you will have
- Significant automotive electrical product development experience or vehicle electrical architecture design experience.
- Familiarity with international standards and automotive electrical regulations.
- Bachelor degree or above, in electrical engineering, vehicle engineering, systems engineering, automation, mechatronics or electronic information engineering.
- Good communication and project coordination skills;
What you will get:
- A unique opportunity with an extremely competitive salary and benefits package, the opportunity to work on exciting and dynamic projects.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronic and Electrical Architecture Expert Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter .