£28k - 30k per year
Job title: Electromechanical Technician
Salary Range: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
Hours: Days Monday to Friday
Location: Bromborough, Wirral
A permanent role working for a leading design and manufacturing business within their service centre.
An Electromechanical Technician is required with knowledge of HV & LV electromechanical equipment repair, overhauls, dismantle, electrically test, inspect and rewind. Candidates with LV, HV, D.C., Ex electric motor experience will be well received.
Due to a new investment this client based in Bromborough, Wirral requires a dynamic, leading Electromechanical Technician on a permanent basis. As an Electromechanical Technician, you will be required to:
- Dismantle, electrically test, inspect and rewind or overhaul both electrically and or mechanically motors and other rotating equipment both within the Service Centre or on customer sites
- Rewind various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment, including single-phase, three-phase, dc fields, armatures, wound stators and transformers. Observe proper insulating techniques and / or requirements during rewinding
- Operate specialized repair and testing equipment, including winding machines, test panels, surge testers, core-loss testers, cut-off saws, burnout ovens, bake ovens, grinders, cranes, forklift trucks, brazing units, dip tanks, VPI systems and various handheld power and non-power tools
The Electromechanical Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- A time served engineer in Electrical & Mechanical engineering, with a solid technical background in rotating machinery along with significant experience in rewinding and repairing electrical rotating equipment.
- Previous demonstrable experience of overhaul and repair of all types of electric motors including; LV, HV, D.C., Ex. Along with other rotating equipment such as pumps and gearboxes
- Self-motivated and dynamic individual with a strong customer service skill.
- Workshop environment or field experience
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical engineering . In return for your experience, this Bromborough, Wirral based service centre will offer you:
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site car parking
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Long service awards
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Electromechanical Technician work and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electromechanical Technician role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.