£28k - 32k per year
about 1 year ago
Electromechanical Fitter - Rotating Equipment - Electric Motors
Day shift (Monday-Friday)
Location – Wirral
Salary – Up to £30,000 per annum + overtime and excellent benefits
Electromechanical Fitter Responsibilities
- Strip down, test & inspect motors in both electrical & mechanical aspects.
- Ability to re assemble motors once repaired – ensuring the motor is going back to the customer in full working order.
- Ability to fault find an identify issues on all Motors, Gearbox experience is also beneficial.
- Previous experience of rewind or overhaul on motors is beneficial
- Visit customer sites to repair motors on machinery – this could also involve new instillation of motors on customer sites.
Previous Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience of working in an electrical/mechanical repair environment
- Ability to strip down, re assemble motors (mechanical & electrical)
- Experience of installing/repairing parts of machinery on customer sites is beneficial
- Good knowledge & understanding of rotating plant or machinery.
Are you currently looking for a new permanent role & keen to hear more about this opportunity? Please click on the link to apply, alternatively email your CV direct to Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk or call 01384 446104.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.