£28k - 33k per year
10 months ago
Day shift (Monday-Friday)
Location – Southampton
Salary – Up to £30,000 per annum
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for a Winder/Electromechanical fitter to join a client of ours on a permanent basis in Southampton.
As a Winder/Electromechanical fitter you will:
- Strip down, test & inspect motors in both electrical & mechanical aspects.
- Ability to re assemble motors once repaired – ensuring the motor is going back to the customer in full working order.
- Ability to fault find an identify issues on all Motors, Gearbox experience is also beneficial.
- Previous experience of rewind or overhaul on motors is beneficial
- Visit customer sites to repair motors on machinery – this could also involve new instillation of motors on customer sites.
As an Winder/Electromechanical fitter you will:
- Experience of rewinding motors is beneficial
- Previous experience of working in an electrical/mechanical repair environment
- Ability to strip down, re assemble motors (mechanical & electrical)
- Experience of installing/repairing parts of machinery on customer sites is beneficial
- Good knowledge & understanding of rotating plant or machinery.
Are you currently looking for a new permanent role & keen to hear more about this opportunity? Please get in touch with Kieron at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.