Job title: Electro-Mechanical Fitter
Salary Range; Up to £28,000 DOE
This leading engineering company are seeking Electro-Mechanical Fitters for their Telford Head Office.
An Electro-Mechanical Fitter is required with knowledge of bench fitting and fault finding. Candidates with experience of the automation industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, an advanced company based in Telford requires a dedicated Electro-Mechanical Fitter with machining experience for a new permanent role. As an Electro-Mechanical Fitter, you will be required to:
- Assemble measurements machines, jigs and fixtures from components to completion working with high tolerances.
- Able to read and work to assembly engineering drawings, electronic and electrical drawings as well as pneumatic schematics.
- Work collectively within a team of skilled electro / mechanical engineers, fitters and wiremen.
The Electro-Mechanical Fitter should have the following skills or experience:
- Similar working experience and relevant qualifications such as served apprenticeship or ONC/City & Guilds Level 3 in engineering.
- Able to successfully work in a challenging environment, under pressure and to strict time scales whilst having meticulous attention to detail.
- Possess an achievement motivated mindset and flexibility on working hours when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of bespoke machine fitting to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Telford-based measurement company will offer you:
- Basic Salary up to £28,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package including pension.
- A create working environment and career development opportunities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of mechanical fitting and panel wiring and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electro-Mechanical Fitter role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.