£24k - 26k per year + + 1.5 x Overtime
about 2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Electro Mechanical Fitter to work in Telford on a permanent basis. Our client specialise in food and beverage and also aerospace and are looking for someone to join their team with both electrical and mechanical knowledge.
Salary for this role will be £24-£26k depending upon experience.
Your responsibilities will be as followed:
- Ability to carry out minor adjustments to mechanical components using lathes, milling machines and surface grinders.
- Ability to check that assembled components are within expected geometric tolerances; using first principle measurement techniques i.e. through the use of DTI's and Gauge Blocks
- Competent in Pneumatic systems assembly / interpretation of pneumatic schematics.
- Experienced in carrying out Electrical & Mechanical fault finding.
- Competent in Bench fitting.
- Experienced in reading and working to detail and general assembly engineering drawings.
- Competent in electrical panel wiring.
- Experienced in reading Electrical / Electronic drawings.
- Basic Knowledge of Stepper Motors, Control Systems, Sensors and Field Bus systems would be advantageous.
- Ability to fault find on DC control systems.
- Experienced in using basic computer programs including MS Word, Excel & Web Browsers
- Proven experience of working in a similar fitting role.
To be successful for this role you must have a HNC qualification.
For further information please contact Jade Whitmore at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 446133.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.