about 1 month ago
Electrical / Mechanical Fitter - Telford - Machine Build - Strong Salary & Benefits
An Electrical / Mechanical Fitter is required with a background in electro-mechanical assembly. Candidates from a special purpose machinery background would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a Telford-based organisation who design and manufacture special purpose machinery of a complex nature requires a meticulous and motivated Electrical / Mechanical Fitter for a new permanent role.
As the Electrical / Mechanical Fitter you will be required to:
- Carry out the assembly of special purpose machinery
- Follow strict operating procedures
- Conduct both mechanical and electrical tests
- Make minor adjustments to mechanical components using milling, turning, and grinding machines
- Fault find and trouble shoot on electrical systems (DC Control systems)
The Electrical / Mechanical Fitter should have the following skills or experience:
- Apprentice trained or educated to ONC/C&G L3/NVQ L2/3 (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience of operating in a similar environment
- Able to use a wide range of hand tools to include pneumatic
- Competent in panel wiring
- Conduct mechanical and electrical test utilising special purpose equipment
- Able to use milling, turning, or grinding machines to make minor adjustments to components
- Proficient with a range of hand metrology equipment (DTI's, Gauges etc.)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of assembling precision equipment/components/systems and you want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about the Electrical / Mechanical Fitter role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.