£28k per year
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Fitter
Salary: £28,000 p/a + Overtime
We are currently recruiting for an experienced electro-mechanical fitter to work at our client’s site in Birmingham, the role will be using a various range of tools to dismantle and assemble mechanical components for either their own projects or customer projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The role will be involved in electro-mechanical fitting of large / heavy duty equipment including pumps, turbines, compressors, motors and generators.
- Working with various hand-held and power and non-power tools, included but not limited to: Air guns, shot blaster, steam cleaner, socket set, hand grinders, files etc
- Record all necessary data to enable dismantle and assembly of electrical components
- Carry out pre-defined machinery checks prior to use
- Carrying out Health & Safety responsibilities surrounding the position and associated machinery tasks
- Formal apprenticeship in mechanical engineering
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Time served Fitter
- Recognised qualification in mechanical engineering
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment and Lifestyle
- On site car parking
- Long service awards
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.