£25k - 29k per year + Overtime at 1.5 x
about 1 month ago
Job title: Electro Mechanical Engineer
Salary Range: £25-£29k + Overtime at 1.5 x
We are currently recruiting for an Electro Mechanical Engineer to work for a precision manufacturing company in Telford.
You will be responsible for the assembly and test of precision measurement machines, jigs and fixtures. Candidates with metrology experience and experience with Stepper Motors, Control Systems, Sensors and Field Bus systems will be very well received.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be as followed:
- Mechanical / Electrical assembly of precision measurement machines, jigs, fixtures, fault finding and test.
- Electrical & Mechanical fault finding
- Working with a team of skilled electro / mechanical engineers, fitters and wiremen you will be an integral member of the team that assembles complete measurement machines from component level to finished product.
- Competent in Bench fitting.
- Carry out minor adjustments to mechanical components using lathes, milling machines and surface grinders.
- Check that assembled components are within expected geometric tolerances, using first principle measurement techniques i.e. through the use of DTI’s and Gauge Blocks
- Competent in Pneumatic systems assembly / interpretation of pneumatic schematics.
- Reading and working to detail and general assembly engineering drawings.
- Electrical panel wiring.
- Fault find mechanical and electrical Systems.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Minimum HNC in Engineering- time served apprentice
- Experienced in carrying out Electrical & Mechanical fault finding.
- Experienced in reading and working to detail and general assembly engineering drawings.
- Competent in electrical panel wiring.
- Experienced in reading Electrical / Electronic drawings.
- Basic Knowledge of Stepper Motors, Control Systems, Sensors and Field Bus systems.
- Experienced in using basic computer programs including MS Word, Excel & Web Browsers.
- Ability to fault find mechanical and electrical Systems.
- Metrology experience would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a very well established business. If you would like to discuss the Electro Mechanical Engineer role in further detail please contact Jade Whitmore on 01384 446133 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.