5 months ago
Our client is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Engineer to be responsible for driver controls (switches). The role will provide a wide range of responsibilities ranging from existing vehicle BOM maintenance to managing the development of new or modified parts.
- Must have experience of Switch development within automotive industry.
- Must be able to provide daily management of global suppliers designing and manufacturing the parts.
- Must be able to manage fluctuating workloads and multiple inputs in a high pressure environment and prioritise accordingly.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Experience of Switch cost drivers and budget setting methods is an advantage.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and holding others to those deadlines.
Role is Inside IR35.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.