Electrified Propulsion System Engineer
Up to £30.71
An Electrified Propulsion System Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and frequent travel around the West Midlands.
Position is based in the Electrified Propulsion System Design team within the Powertrain (PT) department.
Working as part of a team, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the design of key system features:
- Capturing and documenting systems requirements in a robust manner.
- Cascading system requirements to sub-systems within / outside the Powertrain department.
- Use case development to aid in system definition.
- Delivery efficient technical solutions to cross functional problems.
- Ensuring all robustness / quality processes are followed and built in to the system design
- Working closely with the system and functional safety leads.
- Liaising across departments to ensure electrified propulsion system functionality is delivered correctly.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Strong experience of using IBM Rational suite of products, with particular emphasis on DOORS requirements management.
- Strong experience of delivering complex system designs using systems engineering methodologies.
- Proven experience in leading resolution and delivery of complex technical issues within project team environment.
- Experience of complex system delivery
- Experience of systems engineering and/or complex system integration
- Strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Atego Artisan Studio software
- Experience of working with ISO26262 Functional Safety standards
- Experience in SysML / UML
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.