Electrified Propulsion System Engineer
Up to £30.71
An Electrified Propulsion System Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and frequent travel around the West Midlands.
The System Engineer position will be based in the Electrified Propulsion System Design team within the Powertrain (PT) department.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Strong experience of using IBM Rational suite of products, with particular emphasis on DOORS requirements management
- Strong experience of delivering complex system designs using systems engineering methodologies
- Proven experience in leading resolution and delivery of complex technical issues within project team environment
- Experience of complex system delivery
- Experience of systems engineering and/or complex system integration
- Strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Atego Artisan Studio software
- Experience of working with ISO26262 Functional Safety standards
- Experience in SysML / UML
Please contact James Tilley for details.