£22.89 - 29.59 per hour
about 1 month ago
Electrified Powertrain Manufacturing Test Engineer - 54306
Contract - Highly Competitive - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £29.59 per hour
Powertrain Manufacturing Engineering (PTME) is a key contributing organisation within our clients business as we transition from our historical product line-up of Internal Combustion Engines (ICE) only, to a strong Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) powertrain offering.
This position arises at an enthralling time as PTME Europe are at the forefront of the transformation of our manufacturing facilities across Europe from ICE to BEV. You would be a key member of our PTME family, helping us to modernise our business as we `Bring on Tomorrow` by manufacturing our new range of electrified powertrains for vehicles. Your role within the team would involve you collaborating with our partners, including Product Development, Purchasing, and Manufacturing Plants.
- Electric Drive and/ Or Battery test knowledge.
- Knowledge of Sciemetric data acquisition systems, hardware, InspeXion software programming.
- QualityWorX database management a requirement.
- Electric Drive product knowledge, including power electronics. 6 Sigma Trained.
- 2 years in high volume Manufacturing role
- 5 years in high volume Manufacturing role
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years industry experience without Degree.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35**
Possible travel within the EU
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.