£20.73 - 26.82 per hour
Electrified Powertrain Manufacturing Assembly Engineer - 54288
Rate - £20.73 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £26.82 per hour
Powertrain Manufacturing Engineering (PTME) is a key contributing organisation within our clients business as we transition from our historical product line-up of Internal Combustion Engines (ICE) only, to a strong Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) powertrain offering.
This position arises at an enthralling time as PTME Europe are at the forefront of the transformation of our manufacturing facilities across Europe from ICE to BEV.
You would be a key member of our PTME family, helping us to modernise our business as we `Bring on Tomorrow` by manufacturing our new range of electrified powertrains for vehicles. Your role within the team would involve you collaborating with our partners, including; Product Development, Purchasing, and Manufacturing Plants.
We need you to share your transferable skills, knowledge, and experience within our team as you:
- Deploy and install flexible, agile, cost-effective assembly systems across Europe powertrain manufacturing systems from design concept stages through to product launch by learning from the team
- Engage in data optimised simulation, artificial intelligence, machine learning and new immerging technologies to create the future assembly facilities for manufacturing. Use virtual reality and software emulation to create ergonomic and efficient operator workstations and facilities
- Immerse yourself within our dynamic and flexible team as you contribute to the `can do attitude¿ the team has as we work in a fast-changing environment
- Create manufacturing feasibility, cost estimates and best practice input to shape our future powertrain solutions
- Support the continuous improvement of assembly systems and the introduction of new technologies globally
- High Volume assembly process experience
- Electric Drive assembly process knowledge.
- Ergonomic assessments.
- Workstation development including industrial engineering knowledge.
- 2 years in high volume Manufacturing role
- 5 years in high volume Manufacturing role
- Bachelor`s Degree or 5+ years industry experience without Degree.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35**
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.