Job title: Electrification Systems Engineer
Hourly Rate: £25.00 - £27.20ph
An Electrification Systems Engineer is required with knowledge of Automotive Design Verification Process planning and delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon, requires a Electrification Systems Engineer who has experience of Propulsion Electrification System delivery including Engineering Sign Off on a contract basis.
As a Systems Engineer you will be required to:
- Lead Delivery of Electrification System level Failure Mode Avoidance process.
- Write & release all new/incremental Electrification System requirements and test procedures.
- Lead definition of a consolidated cross car line Electrification System Design Verification Plan.
- Ensure appropriate test property provision (rigs and vehicles), to correct timing and specification, to complete compiled DVP.
- Ensure setup & commissioning of test properties, including leading and coordinating any integration issue resolution and sign-off activities to verify test readiness.
- Track status of all compiled DVP & DVT activities and associated gateway readiness prognosis.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in Automotive Propulsion Electrification System delivery including Engineering Sign Off
- Experience in Automotive Design Verification Process planning and delivery
- Experience in delivering Electrification System or Component Failure Mode Avoidance Process (FMEA etc.)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role (35362) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.