Job title: Electrification System Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £20.30 per hour LTD
- Interrogate Electrification System level Design Verification Plan
- Develop Design Verification Test Plan & support System Team in defining Test Cases and DVM
- Plan and Manage facilities & test teams to ensure test property provision (rigs and vehicles), to correct timing and specification, to complete compiled DVP.
- Support setup & commissioning of test properties, including leading and coordinating any integration issue resolution and sign-off activities to verify test readiness.
- Track status of System DVT and generate reports as required for project and management meetings
- Track status of all compiled DVP & DVT activities and associated gateway readiness prognosis
- Deliver the agreed DVP plan and issue formal sign off reports as per agreed DVP requirements
- Manage allocated Test/Fleet Vehicles - ensure any updates (H/W and S/W) and functional issues managed
To apply for this position you require the following:
- Experience in testing Power Train or Electrical systems in Automotive Applications
- Experience in Automotive Design Verification Process planning and delivery
- Experience in leading a team to manage cross functional technical issue resolution
- Preferably Degree qualified in appropriate Automotive, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering fields.
Please contact James Tilley for details.