- Sector: Metals
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59330
Electrician/ Panel Wirer
£12.50 to £13.50 per hour plus Benefits
A manufacturing company are recruiting for an Electrician/ Panel Wirer to join the workshop team. You will be responsible for wiring panel building & wiring and electrical work. You will be a qualified electrician with experience working within an engineering environment.
As an Electrician/ Panel Wirer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Workshop Supervisor you will be reading schematic & electrical wiring diagrams.
- Building panels from wiring diagrams and connecting them to relevant machinery.
- Maintaining excellent cable work and connections.
- Conducting testing & inspection on electrical wiring.
- Fault finding and working with inverters and PLC’s.
An exciting opportunity for an Electrician/ Panel Wirer with the following.
- Qualified Electrician with 17th or 18th Edition wiring standards.
- Strong understanding of panel building and wiring.
- Experienced working within an engineering environment.
- Confident in fault finding, testing and inspection.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Electrician/ Panel Wirer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.