An Industrial Electrician QS is required for a company that provide electrical installation services to the industrial and commercial sector.
As an Industrial Electrician QS, your responsibilities will include:
- To act as a point of contact for the Contract engineer, site staff and the customers on single larger projects, or multiple smaller jobs.
- To run projects testing their own work as well as others and sign off certificates
- To plan resources, materials and plant to ensure project delivery in time and within budgeted costs.
- As a Qualified Supervisor, to act as technical interface with the NICEIC, ensure safety compliance and quality requirements are met.
- To act as the key site point of contact on assigned projects/jobs.
- Take over project file and plan resources materials and plant in order to meet programme and budget
- Alert the Contract Manager to variances of time or costs as early as possible
- To ensure the quality and efficiency of on-site works, by employing effective supervision and organisation of on‐site staff.
To be successful as an Industrial Electrician QS you should have the following skills:
- 17th / 18th Edition qualification
- NICEIC Approved QS
- Full driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to build on their career as an Industrial Electrician QS, in return you will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- Company van
- Career progression
- The role is based in Dudley, predominantly working within the West Midlands, there is also national travel
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Industrial Electrician QS role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.