Electrically Bias Maintenance Engineer
To £40,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for an experienced maintenance engineer with an electrical bias; it's working for a company near Taunton that are experiencing growth over this year and last in a variety of manufacturing industries. The maintenance engineer role will be working as part of an existing maintenance team and on a permanent backshift; we are looking for the following for the maintenance engineer role:
- Electrically bias candidate with either 16th or 17th edition wiring regulations
- Experienced in diagnosing electrical faults via schematics and PLC's
- I/O level with any mainstream PLC
- Appropriate education in an electrical disciplined (apprenticeship, NVQ, ONC or equivalent.
The Maintenance Engineer role is on a permanent afternoon shift being Mon-Fri 1400-2200 so you must be happy with this shift to apply.
The company are offering the following for the Maintenance Engineer opportunity:
- Good permanent salary to £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Benefits package
- Ongoing training and development
If this Maintenance Engineer role is of interest, the please get in touch with Gareth Simpson of Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.