Job title: Electrical Warranty Spend Reduction Engineer
Hourly Rate: £20.00 - £22.50ph
An Electrical Warranty Engineer is required with knowledge of quality analysis & problem resolution tools i.e. 6-Sigma, 8D, FMEA, poka yoke, and design standards. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon, requires a Electrical Warranty Engineer who has experience of problem solving using standard analytical tools on a contract basis.
As an Electrical Warranty Engineer you will be required to:
- Identify & implement warranty spend reduction projects
- Enable the department to hit warranty spend targets.
- Using the knowledge from the current production to identify and implement lessons Learnt for Design for Service in future programs.
- Management & delivery of cross functional projects, supplier and program engagement.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Ability to prioritise workload using a data driven approach with strong data analysis and statistical analysis skills.
- Use of quality analysis & problem resolution tools i.e. 6-Sigma, 8D, FMEA, poka yoke, and design standards.
- Strong drive and ability to lead/influence people with minimum supervision with excellent communication/ people skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role (35356) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.