- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59865
Electrical Test Development Technician - JP00000464
£16.01 per hour - PAYE
Global Automotive OEM
12 month initial contract with view to long term assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Preparation / building / maintenance of vehicles or components for test in line with local procedures and engineering manuals.
- Support Testing in static and dynamic conditions to gather accurate, timely, and quality test data/results.
- Support Evaluation and concern identification including liaison with Test Engineer.
- Fundamental understanding of vehicle dis-assembly, assembly, & maintenance techniques
- Vehicle system knowledge with the ability to fault find
- Understanding of component measurement techniques
- Instrumentation set-up
- Electronic / Electrical background (preferably automotive) inc include Navigation systems, Audio, and Hands-free telephone
- Test rig experience (General)
- Basic Machining / Welding / Fabrication
- Computer literacy (word processing)
- Data analysis & Report writing
- Facility & instrumentation calibration
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Ideally C&G / BTEC L3 in mechanical, Electrical or automotive engineering with a recognised apprenticeship.
There is an assumption you will have the following:
- Fully proficient in the fundamental practical mechanical / Electrical skills required for this role
- Ability to work safely and to comply with legal and company safety policies
- Fully proficient Excel data management and producing graphs
- A good knowledge of Word and PowerPoint for report writing & presentation preparation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to work independently to manage and prioritise their own and workload
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.