Electrical Test Project Engineer
Location: Cranfield, Bedfordshire
An Electrical Test Project Engineer is required with test experience relating to the validation of automotive electrical systems for a position based in Bedfordshire.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Cranfield requires an Electrical Test Project Engineer to:
- Assist different project leaders in effective management of project plan and timely updating of related schedules to avert unwanted delays. (Vehicle Test plan, Build Support plan, Project Tracker)
- Understand and keep track of system changes and delegate information to concerned representatives.
- Preparation of consolidated reports or executive summary's for management to review, analyse and approve.
- Effective information management by acquisition of information from one or many sources and distribution of the same across relevant people within the team.
- Manpower allocation and management within available resource to complete the scheduled test plan on time (Weekly and Monthly Man power planning)
- Assistance to team members related to the necessary Organisation tools by acquiring necessary information from various reporting tools.
- Budget control activities (Purchase request / order, Project spending tracker)
- You may be asked to work with other team members to achieve project milestones and support testing as needed during busy periods.
The Electrical Test Project Engineer should have the following skills:
- Degree Qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Project management skills
- Test experience relating to the validation of automotive electrical systems
- Project management
- Harness layout and power distribution validation
- EMC and vehicle reliability validation
- Body electronics validation
- Vehicle Diagnostics validation
- HUD Meter and cluster systems validation
- Audio and Infotainment systems validation
- Automated Parking systems validation
- Experience of Project management tools
- MS Project
- MS Excel
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259 -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship