Job title: System Test Engineer
Hourly Rate: £18.00- £20.63ph
A System Test Engineer is required with detailed knowledge of DSPACE software and hardware to support project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon, requires a System Test Engineer with good understanding of authoring and automation of test cases on a contract basis. As a Systems Test Engineer you will be required to do the following:
- Creating the Test Cases, methods and Scripts (automated and manual) from the system and software requirements and for gaining concurrence from system and sub-system requirement owners.
- Responsible for carrying out and conducting the Test Cases. Recording of evidence and data from testing to demonstrate robust feature sign off, compiling of Test Reports and gaining sign-off from the system and sub-system requirements owners.
The Sytems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Essential DSPACE Software and Hardware Experience I/O Cards/ASM/Control Desk/Automation Desk
- Experience with authoring & automation of test cases and creating test reports and compiling sign-off evidence
- System and Software test experience
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of working in an engineering environment and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (34593) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.