- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Gareth Simpson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446125
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: July 2022
- Expiry Date: 27 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61777
Electrical Engineer (Compliance/Safety)
This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to work for a niche company based in Warwick; you'll be working with other manufacturers to test their products and provide relevant data as to the products' fit for purpose.
We are looking for the following for this Electrical Engineer role:
- Experience of electrical testing on various products (low voltage, control systems or electrical devices)
- Appropriate training/education in an engineering field
- Able to deliver technical support for product compliance, mainly in the areas of electrical safety
- Happy to go to customers sites when required
- Valid driving licence
The Electrical Engineer is working on a permanent basis and on days in a small team based in Warwick and the client are offering the following:
- Good permanent salary
- Day hours with the options of some flexible working
- Benefits including Bupa
- Ongoing training
If this Electrical Engineer role is of interest, then apply now or give Gareth at Jonathan Lee a call.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.