£16 per hour
Title - Electrical Test Development Technician (JP00000347)
Location - Cranfield
Rate - PAYE £16.01/hr . Inside IR35
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Preparation / building / maintenance of vehicles or components for test in line with local procedures and company Engineering Manuals.
- Support Testing in static and dynamic conditions to gather accurate, timely, and quality test data/results.
- Support Evaluation and concern identification including liaison with Test Engineer.
- Support delivery of Key Performance Indicators for the section
- Use skills to provide support to other sections as required
- Fundamental understanding of vehicle dis-assembly, assembly, & maintenance techniques
- Vehicle system knowledge with the ability to fault find
- Understanding of component measurement techniques
- Instrumentation set-up
- Electronic / Electrical background (preferably automotive) inc include Navigation systems, Audio, and Hands-free telephone
- Test rig experience (General)
- Basic Machining / Welding / Fabrication
- Computer literacy (word processing)
- Data analysis & Report writing
- Facility & instrumentation calibration
- Use skills to provide support to other test sections as required
Qualifications, Skills Training Requirements
- Ideally C&G / BTEC L3 in mechanical, Electrical or automotive engineering with a recognised apprenticeship or qualification within a relevant field
- There is an assumption that the individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Fully proficient in the fundamental practical mechanical / Electrical skills required for this role
- Ability to work safely and to comply with legal and company safety policies
- Fully proficient Excel data management and producing graphs
- A good knowledge of Word and PowerPoint for report writing & presentation preparation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to work independently to manage and prioritise their own and workload
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.