£20k - 25k per year + Overtime available
2 months ago
Electrical Technician - West Yorkshire - Drive Systems - £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Commutable from: Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield, Pontefract, Doncaster, Bedford, Huddersfield and surrounding areas
Applications are invited for an Electrical Assembly/Repair Technician to join a leading supplier of Power Transmission and Drive Systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience of geared motor drives & inverters & associated automation products. But this is not restrictive as full product training will be given. Days only Mon - Fri with overtime available.
Required skills and experiences
- Semi- skilled electrical and mechanical experience.
- Either an apprentice with electrical knowledge/qualification who we can progress or a semi-skilled electrical engineer.
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Electrical/ Electronic engineering.
- Knowledge of fault finding techniques both mechanical and electrical
- Be able to read schematic and wiring diagrams
- Assembling customers electrical product orders.
- Test, inspect and repair specific products using propose built test station.
- Ensuring electrical stock levels are maintained.
- Working with other team members in the dept to ensure customer positive outcomes can be achieved
This is a permanent opportunity offering fantastic benefits. If you are interesting in this Electrical Technician position please click on the link to apply. Alternatively send your CV directly to Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk or call 01384 446104.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.