£36,563 per year + Plus great benefits
Role: Electrical Technician (Hard Services)
Shifts: 4 on 4 off – 12 hour day shift (No nights)
Location: Local to Wolverhampton
Overall Job Purpose: Electrical Technician (Hard Services)
- The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of all “Hard Service” requirements across the site working within a multi-disciplined team.
- The individual should be highly self-motivated, ensuring the client receives the best service, whilst having a common-sense approach to commercial aspects of the contract.
- You will also be responsible for supporting improving, implementing and maintaining new technical processes and procedures
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Electrical Technician (Hard Services)
- To ensure that all work performed maintenance is always carried out in a safe manner and to comply with relevant Health & Safety regulations.
- Follow PPM Schedule and raise any improvements that can be made to reduce breakdown or reactive calls.
- Repair and maintain all factory equipment and machinery in a timely and efficient manner based on criticality to production stoppage.
- To participate in the implementation of contingency procedures for asset breakdowns.
- To assist in the measurement of approved KPIs and to trend departmental performance.
- To identify opportunities for implementing improvements to working processes and assets. Undertake or assist with their implementation.
- Ensure that maintenance operations are undertaken in a safe manner ensuring that: -
- All necessary risk assessments and method statements are adhered to.
- All necessary current best practice data are understood and used.
- To interface with multiple subcontractors and customer management interfaces on a regular basis.
- To support an “out of hours” reactive maintenance function working with the site based technical team &/or Sub-contractors for all aspects of critical plant and equipment
- 18th Edition electrical qualification preferred
- ONC / NVQ in Electrical Maintenance preferred
Person Specification: Electrical Technician (Hard Services)
- Fault finding capability
- Problem resolution techniques
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Working in a technical facility department of multi-skilled technicians.
- Maintenance in a large modern facility
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.