over 1 year ago
Electrical Maintenance Team Leader
Salary – Up to £40,000 per annum
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for an Electrical maintenance team leader to join a global manufacturing business based in Goxhill, North Lincolnshire.
As a Maintenance Team leader, you will:
- Maintain all electrical equipment or machinery within the plant
- Installation of new electrical machinery
- Program all Siemens & other PLC equipment
- Carry out routine maintenance checks
- Manage all daily tasks within the maintenance department & ensure all engineers are completing tasks to company standard
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed for all maintenance tasks
As a Maintenance Team Leader, you will:
- Have experience of working within a manufacturing maintenance environment
- Have experience of managing teams of engineers
- Managed daily tasks to ensure all job are completed to schedule
- A good understanding of programming & problem solving on PLC programs
- Have an electrical maintenance qualification – BTEC/ONC/HNC or equivalent
- Good communication skills
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity & keen to hear more, then please get in touch with Kieron at Jonathan Lee to discuss.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.